Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Winners today for Autumn Colors and Sleepy Hollow II Collection!

I have had a lot of late entries for the Autumn Colors by email so I extended the drawing a few days. Today we have a two winners for two boxed sets.
The first winner will receive the Autumn Colors Collection
Congratulations Mary Flynn! Please send me an email with your address. nbelgian@aol.com

Next we have a winner for the Sleepy Hollow II Collection
        
We have Headless Horseman II, Ichabod Crane II, Brim Bones, Church Graveyard, Spellbound, School Master, Fiery Eyes, Ghostly Hollow, Dark Horse, Pumpkin Head, Katrina Von Tassel and Enchantment. Lots of goodies from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Congratulations Krisan Mitchell! Please send me an email with your address.

On to another post.....and another give-away!!!

Remember that tomorrow on the 1st I will draw a name for the Birthday Club. Be sure I have the month and year of your birthday.

                                                Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners. I truly love the names of your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both your lovely winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete